Saturday, May 26, 2012

Day 7: Lots o' Pics

Vending machines are everywhere here. This is the first one I bought something from.

Best as I can tell, somebody took orange juice and added bubbles. Not bad.

Waiting for a train.

Decided to go for a walk. I saw this adorable place...

...and a FamilyMart. These things are outnumbered only by the vending machines.

When there is a lawn, at least it's pretty. Sort of...

This is the most green I've seen since coming here. Don't be fooled, it's only two layers of trees.

You can't escape them...not even here....

Not to be outdone, KFC shows up across the street.

And yet, both are just a few hundred feet from this place. Clashing much?

When I go home, I want to ride the space train.

Absolutely no jumpin' stuff.

A Ferris Wheel on top of a mall. Because why not?

A closer look.

This is Yodobashi Camera. If you can run power through it, it's here.

And this is where Jeff realized he didn't know how to flip pictures on Blogger.



Some interesting buildings in downtown Osaka

More buildings!

This is smack dab in the middle of the city.

Photograph ALL the buildings!

ALLLLLL OF THEM.

Another angle of Yodobashi Camera

Umeda Station. If you come to Osaka by train, you'll likely end up here.

Don't be fooled by strategic camerawork, this place is packed.

Handpainted sign just posted up. I wish I could read this.

No comments:

Post a Comment